Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Sales




So we started off today with complimentary breakfast at our hotel and as always the customer service was brilliant. Straight from breakfast we left for Macy's to begin our day of shopping. Dad was loving it because they have a separate 4 story department store specifically for men! As always he came back with bags and bags of shirts, jackets and suits, but us girls didn't quite make as many purchases, with just a few jackets and gloves. We all met up for lunch and went for Mexican at a place started by Rick Bayless, I loved my Steak Taco however the rest of the family wasn't very impressed. The highlight of the day for me was that after lunch I was allowed to walk the streets of San Francisco by myself! After slighty more shopping I headed back to the hotel and met up with Mum and Rieley ... however Dad was still missing in action (for those of you who know him well, you understand.)

Off to Vancouver tomorrow ... hopefully for some Michael Buble spotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment